Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Private Luis... Venzuelan Style ;)


Let's start with this, if you are in Europe hair cuts are expensive! Or in Venezuela they are cheap, that depends on your point of view.

So again lets compare this with some facts, in Venezuela you are going to pay for a hair cut in a really cheap place Bs5.000 ( PLN 6,5) and Bs 20.000 (PLN 26,2) in a expensive place.

This time I went to Arkadia to get a hair cut, of course that is a big mall and they are going to charge me a lot there, but I just wanted to do some research, so the prices here in Poland are PLN 25 (19.088,00Bs) for a cheap hair cut and PLN 50 (38.164,00Bs) for an expensive one! After spending a lot of money eating the Panga I was pretty sure that I was not going to pay that much for a hair cut.

If you know me you can see that even a blind person can do my haircut because it really easy, so I decided to buy my own hair cutting machine and do it myself! Or better yet I told Mary and some friends (Peter and Asia) to help me out with this.

It doesn't look that hard when you see a professional doing it, this time I trusted my head to Mary and although she was a rookie I still have my head complete and besides a good haircut ;)

Of course now I look like private Luis, but actually I like it that way...


2 comments:

NANDO said...

epale luisfer, muestra fotos de como te dejo mari jejejejejejejeje pelon jejejejejeje, saludos a mari... por aca todo bien, esta semana haciendo un esfuerzote y con un prestamo de papa que le pagaremos mensualmente (asi el no quiera) vamos a pagar deuda del aparatamento (70 MM bs) y sera nuestro de una vez, y lo podremos habitar apenas los termine, eso sera en diciembre si Dios quiere.. bueno un abrazo hermano y bueno esta genial tu blog. luego me explicas como hacer uno, vale, un ABRAZO!!!

NANDO said...

EY LUISFER, CREO QUE ANDAS POR FINLANDIA, NAGUARA! QUE PASO COMO QUEDO EL CORTE DE PELO??? BUENO UN ABRAZO, QUE ESTEN BIEN