Saturday, September 1, 2007

3rd International Chopin Festival



Ok so I'm a really lucky guy! I went to buy two tickets for Thursday night function of the 3rd International Chopin Festival, of course the tickets were sold out for the whole event, and right there buying the tickets comes one girl right from heaven to give back two tickets, she heard me talking to the guy from the philharmonic and then speaking in Spanish she told me that i can buy those two tickets, of course I bought them right there!

Then at the function i could notice that this time the event was not very popular for young people, there were a lot of old persons there and I think Mary and I were the only young couple in the event, that was kind of funny because all the persons there were looking at us kind of amazed :P

The philharmonic is a wonderful place, you can feel the history there and while you are sitting in that place you can imagine all the event that have taken place there.

The first part of the event, we had Stanislav Bunin at the piano playing Chopin's Piano Concerto in e minor and at the second part Tchaikovsky's Symphony no. 6 in b minor, both absolutely amazing.

It's really nice to remember the events in the Teatro Teresa CarreƱo and I'm grateful that I had the chance to go there and watch Gustavo Dudamel, one of the best orchestra conductors in the world, a couple of times last year. Now that I'm on this side of the world my gold is to watch one of his presentations, this time is going to be harder because most of his shows are already sold out three months before. But lets see what happens, anything is possible in this life ;)

No comments: