Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Fuck the Panga!!


Yeah that's it, fuck the Panga! When you have a lunch already done in your fridge, eat it! In my case, today I went out to do some shoppings at the biggest mall in Warsaw called Arkadia.


So it was suppose to be a regular day shopping a pine to seed it in Warsaw, a hair cutting machine and a present for a friend, but of course if you spent the day in the mall you must have lunch there, the thing is that when you are living abroad and you don't know the language except for basic words like good morning, thanks, door, see you later, you are going to have some trouble buying food in places different that Burger King or Pizza Hut. This time I went to Wiking.


So if you don't know the language and you are in hurry because you are really hungry please read everything very well before asking for something! In my case I just saw a healthy fish and without reading very well the menu I just saw 10zl for the freaking fish and that sounded reasonable, so after adding some salad, rice and a drink I got a really expensive lunch today for 42PLN!!! So If you are in Venezuela and you don't have any idea, let me tell you that my lunch in Burger king would have cost 15 PLN :S


My advice is, read everything at least twice! And it doesn't matter if you are hungry ok, otherwise you will get something like this, but at least I can say that the Panga was really good actually I almost ate dish :P

No comments: