Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Imagine...

It has been while since the last time I wrote something here... I don't have an excuse, of course I can say that I have been busy working on my office for 8 hours and then at home a few hours more, but that's just the easiest way out of most of the problems on our daily lives.

Anyway today instead of watching another chapter of Seinfeld while coding I decided to take sometime to write, and yeap a lot of things have happened to me since the last post, I went to a football game with a snowstorm and -5 degrees, I had a bbq on the beach with -1 degrees, I became vegetarian, I traveled a couple of times to Poland and Sweden, I organized a protest against our crazy Venezuelan president, I started jogging again and decided to participate in Marathon and the final story is that I had great time with my friends on my birthday...

But today I want to write about something special for me... yesterday I received my birthday present: a piano. For those of you who don't know me and also for those who think that they know me but now are a bit surprised, I have wanted to play the piano since almost 3 years from now, but again as I said on the beginning of this post, an excuse is the easiest way out of any problem so I decided to stop procrastinating a special goal in my life and start working on it!

So after having a beer on the old town square I to enjoy a the perfect weather that we have in Tallinn right now, I went with Chris to the Kaubamaja and bought my first piano


And after 15 minutes installing everything on Linux I was following my first piano lesson, Imagine from John Lennon :)

No comments: